- Cutting board products purchased from East Bay Cutting Boards, Inc. are warranted for a 1 year period to the original end user, against manufacturer defects only.
- The warranty is void if products are modified or subjected to excessive water.
- This warranty covers the cost of materials only.
- East Bay Cutting Boards, Inc. reserves the right to qualify any claim on our products.
- Solid wood has characteristics which are beyond the control of the manufacturer. Wood is an organic material which is sensitive to environmental extremes and surrounding conditions. No two pieces of wood are alike and they will contain naturally occurring variations in color. This cannot be considered a manufacturer defect – it is part of the unique beauty in these natural products.
- It is a normal characteristic of wooden cutting board products to acquire visible cut lines and a rich patina with age and proper oiling.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser. East Bay Cutting Boards, Inc. will gladly pay to return replacement item(s) to the original purchase address.
- If you do not have your original invoice or receipt, please include a letter with your returned merchandise that includes the following information:
Reason for return
- Merchandise Credit Only